Powder Mountain’s concierge service is here to help all members and guests with their personalized requests, from babysitting and pet boarding to planning activities, adventures, transportation, grocery services, guided tours and more. Here’s what to know about our service.
- 24-hour lead time is appreciated for all requests.
- Contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (call or text) at 801-603-9909.
- Our service is available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Wednesday through Sunday. Monday & Tuesday by special advanced reservation only.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are distances between SLC Int’l airport, Ogden, Eden, and Powder Mountain?
- SLC Airport → Ogden 40 miles/40 minutes
- SLC Airport → Eden, 56 Miles/1 Hour
- Eden → top of Powder Mountain 6 miles/15 minutes
How do I get to and from the airport?
- Uber and Lyft are great options to get to and from the airport and around the Wasatch front.
- We also recommend a local option: Black Diamond Shuttles.
- In addition, SLC Int’l airport services include; Shuttle Express (801.596.1600) and Utah Mountain Shuttle (801.808.1367) who have a desk in the Ground Transportation area of the airport.
Where can I rent a car?
- If you have booked your lodging with Powder Mountain Getaways, you will receive discounted rates on car rentals from Enterprise by presenting your confirmation number. Call them directly at 801.715.1617 to inquire about open hours and availability.
- SLC Int’l airport has a Rental Car Shuttle across from baggage claim with most major car rental companies represented.
Is there public transportation and when are they available?
- There is a UTA bus schedule posted here that provides access to the two ski resorts in the area as well as routes to and from Ogden.
- Adults/Youth: $4.50 one way
- Seniors: $2.25 one way
- Season Pass: $35
What can I expect to be in our lodging when I show up?
Powder Mountain Getaways Lodging supplies small amenity bottles of shampoos, lotion and soaps in each bathroom for your convenience. We also supply towels, sheets, dish soap, dish detergent, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and a starter pack of paper towels and toilet paper.
Where can I get liquor, wine, beer, and other alcoholic drinks?
Outpost Spirits is located inside Arbor Lodge. Monday – Saturday / 10am – 8pm
Where is the closest hospital?
Hospitals with 24/7 emergency care:
- McKay-Dee Hospital
4401 Harrison Blvd, Ogden UT 84403 f
- Ogden Regional
5475 S 500 E, Ogden UT 84405
Urgent Care Facilities:
- Ogden Clinic
1159 12th Street, Ogden UT 84404
- North Ogden InstaCare
2400 N Washington Blvd, North Ogden UT 84414
How do I find out about upcoming events in Ogden Valley and beyond?
Salt Lake City
How do I know the conditions of the mountain?
The Powder Mountain website updates during the winter every morning to inform visitors of the recent snow totals, road conditions, operating lifts and terrain status.
- Powder Mountain’s Website
- National Weather Service for in/near PowMow
- PowMow Mesowest Condition (a weather station at Hidden Lake)
- Utah Avalanche Center // Necessary for any backcountry adventure.
- Open Snow Report
- PowMow Twitter and Instagram
- UDOT Road conditions
What is the emergency number for ski patrol?
Available during the winter season only. 801.745.3772 ext. #123
What are some local community resources good to know of?
- For Non-Emergency Dispatch, call Weber County Sheriff’s Office at 801.629.8221 or the Fire Department at 801.745.2315
- When an injured animal is found call the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center at 801.814.7888
I see there are homes being built on the mountain, how can I get more information?